(Requesting Highest and best by noon on Monday 25th). This homes shows like a model*with 2,500 square feet of living space* you are enticed from the outside as you walk pass the professional landscaping and lush green lawn to the brick covered front porch* you enter the hardwood foyer and are greeted with a open and spacious family / living room with vaulted ceilings, the warmth and convenience of a gas fireplace with mantel, accented with center ceiling Fandelier ( a chandelier with retractable or hidden fan blades)*plenty of work space in the kitchen with L- shape corian counter top and kitchen island*Kitchen cabinets resurfaced in Spring 2019*full length windows bring in lots of natural light around the kitchen table*formal dining room with chandelier two tone soft color paint separated by chair rail and accented by large mirror*Double door entrance to spacious owner's bedroom with double doors leading to tiled three piece master bath with shower seat, double vanity and soaking tub*master bath also has separate water closet and a very large walk in closet with center shoe cubbies that convey*second bedroom up stairs is accented with a functional hall siting area with double door's going in the bedroom with a full tile bathroom in-suite*third bedroom just off the full hall bath on the main level has full size window's for extra natural light*office with french doors add's to the elegance as you enter* Atrium doors leads to the Screen in porch just off the family room with direct access to private back yard great for lazy afternoons and entertaining friends*The entire interior was professionally painted in Spring of 2019 including the ceilings*porch was screened in October 2020*Garage has finished interior lots of natural light with windows, shelves and new garage door 2018*The automatic lawn and flower bed sprinkler system makes for easy care*you can see the love and attention the owner has place in this home** this won't last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St Charles Sub - Heritage
Charles County Public Schools
MARY B. NEAL
MILTON M. SOMERS
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Lake, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price