A Charles Goodman design partnering Reynolds Aluminum, features 356 N St SW! Talk about location, location, location! Conveniently located just blocks away from two metro stops, steps to shopping, superb dining options, and the ever so popular area Wharf with its beautiful scenic views makes this unit a perfect 10 for "walkability scoring". On days where you feel for some much needed R&R, take a dip in the private pool, enjoy a walk by the waterfront or simply sit outside of your enclosed patio space for some delicious bbq. This townhome is a blank canvas waiting for the ideal owner who desires maintenance free living to come in and make it home in trendy SW! Coop fee includes property taxes, water, trash, sewer, 24/7 concierge, fitness center, pool, community room and more! Seize this opportunity to own today! **The underlying mortgage reduces sales price at closing.
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,860 sq. ft
Electric service available
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, On Site, Private.
- Breezeway, Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Laundry Facilities, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price