Calling all nature lovers!! Welcome to 14652 Woonsockett Dr in the ever so desirable Rolling Stone area! This sun kissed gem features brand new stainless steel appliances, gleaming hardwood floors, newer HVAC and a freshly painted deck... just ready for some summer bbq fun! Comfortably accommodate guests in your basement in-law suite with a full wetbar and easy walkout access to your private backyard oasis. Enjoy all the amenities of the Stonegate Community with membership to the pool, tennis and basketball courts! When you're done, head to the backyard to roast marshmellows and check out minnow swimming in the creek! On days when you have to get back to reality, you're super close to the ICC/MD 200, I-95; I-495 and minutes from the MARC and Metro. This home has so much to offer and won't last long. Check it out today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Aluminum Siding, Brick
2,146 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price