Location, Location, LOCATION!!! The best of Southwest DC and the Waterfront mere steps away. This spacious, sunny, airy, 2BR/1BA coop unit features refinished original flooring, a refreshed full bath, a well equipped galley kitchen, and a generous, enclosed, screened balcony. Enjoy large windows, loads of natural light, tree-top views across the city to the Monument. This full-service, gated coop community in the popular SW Waterfront subdivision includes a 24-hour front desk, a spacious and secure lobby, a fully loaded gym, a handsome and inviting pool, well landscaped and hardscaped grounds, exterior common living space w/outdoor grilles, elevators, extra storage units, bike storage, a massive interior meeting & activities space, laundry facilities, and onsite management. Fees include the above amenities, utilities, taxes, cable. Adds up to good value and convenience. Gated, off-street parking available at a reasonable rate. More info to come.
Other, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
850 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other
- Electric, A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced, On Site.
- Balcony, Enclosed, Screened-in
- RA-4, RA-2, R-3
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Answering Service, Non-Lake Recreati
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price